Saturday, June 15, 2013

Crazy Hair Styles


Sorry, the scar is very fresh.
I hope this isn't to gross
Before my surgery, the doctors told me that they were only going to cut my hair that was in their way.  Needless to say, I woke up to find a ridiculous looking bald patch on the right side of my head. Two weeks later I had my head buzzed to a uniform length.

Next, I was warned that radiation and chemo would cause hair loss. Chemo will most likely affect all my hair.  However, the radiation will only work on the area being treated.  Unfortunately, the radiation works quicker, so I am once again blessed with a hairdo that looks like I use a blind Friar for a barber. 

Radiation's attack on my hair follicles.

With the right side of my head almost completely bald, I decided it was time to bring back the Mohawk.  That plan changed the day I was going to the barber.  I woke up with a new bald patch that ran across the back of my head.

Left with only one choice, I have now joined all too many of my friends and family with the smooth bald look.  At least mine will most likely grow back again!




No comments:

Post a Comment